Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

New Passion

I have received so much encouragement from everyone since starting this blog this past January. With nothing but God, this little blog of mine has started to grow. What started out as a online journal of my life  has now turned into a God given vision to encourage wives and mommas.

 I want to thank you all for your support and I would love for you to join me at my new blog sweetcountryroots.com. This new blog is a place where I want to further share the things God has put on my heart. I want to encourage, inspire, and bring laughter. I want to share my victories, failures, and convictions; as well as hear all about yours. I am so excited about where God is taking me and my hope is that you will come along.

Love, Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment