Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sweet Emma!


Tonight we had my sweet little sister Emma's 13th birthday party. The kids had fun running all through the backyard, eating pizza, and devouring their cake. They were most excited about the fact of it being aunt Emma's birthday. They look up to her so much. Even Ty puts his arms up to be held by her. 


This girl is a free spirit who loves like no other. She is ALWAYS  so much fun to be around because she can create fun and excitement out of just about any circumstance. She is a true people pleaser, not for selfish reasons, but only to put smiles on other people's faces. She is a lover of organization, new ideas, and her family. 

Emma, I know your sweetness and passions will carry you far. Keep being different because I LOVE that about YOU! Thanks for being somebody so great for my kids to look up to. God is going to use you in amazing ways, and I cant wait to watch it all unfold!

P.S. Thanks for the quilt;)

No comments:

Post a Comment