Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Reliance

Today was one of those days where the Lord humbles you to rely only on him. Zoe woke in the middle of the night with a high fever. It wouldn't have been so bad if she wasn't already taking antibiotics for a previous ear infection. I slept with her all night. The morning did not go very well. She cried and laid on the couch wanting me to hold her all day. Willow was also getting over her sickness from fevers and stuffiness, and then there was sweet Ty who needed to be cared for. Everyone was needing me at once. There were many times I had to say the simple prayer of, " God help me through this day." Humility can go along way... I knew I needed to call Tim to come home from the fire station to help me so I could take the girls to the doctor. Too often I try to do it all myself when God has provided the help I need right in from of me. He was very willing to come home. It was a good thing because, good gracious Zoe pitched a fit at the doctor! Ends up both sweet girls have the flu. When we got home we had a TV marathon and rested on the couch. So far everyone is sleeping. Glad I made it through the day and glad it's over!

No comments:

Post a Comment