Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sweet day

Everyone has been sweetly content at our house today. The girls have been getting along great. They have colored, ran around outside, had tea parties, and giggled all day. Ty has been his normal happy self thrilled to crawl as fast as he can to the stairs every second he gets. I've been busy pricing out food for Zoe and Ty's birthday party. I have finally got Ty to fall asleep on his own again. We had it for awhile but while he was sick I got slack. He caught on again pretty well and is sleeping much better now. As I type this the girls are outside on the swing set and Ty is taking his last nap of the evening. I just pulled supper out of the oven... Meatballs, mashed potatoes and green beans. We are anxiously waiting for a hardworking daddy to come home.









No comments:

Post a Comment