Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A letter to my daughter

To my sweet Zoe Bell,
Yesterday was your last day being 2 years old, today we celebrate your third birthday. It has been such an honor and privilege to have you for these past 3 years. You are my girl through and through. From the time you were born you have had the perfect spot on my lap. Your an early bird like your momma. I have enjoyed all of the countless mornings with you in my lap, reading the Bible, while you take sips of my coffee. You are such a joy to watch learn and grow. I love that you are different and like to do your own thing. Your are most beautiful when your smiling that sweet smile that makes your eyes squint... It radiates. You've got the most amazing, contagious laugh out of anybody I know. Your sweet, humble, and tender demeanor are the gifts God has given you for His purpose. You are a very blessed little girl to have God working in your life and on your side. I look so forward to this next year with you sweetheart. I can't wait to see what God is going to do. You are precious to everyone you meet Zoe. Your daddy and I,
along with your brother and sister love you more than anything in this world. Happy birthday baby doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment