Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Another party

Today we had a smooth running morning all getting ready to go to church. We got there on time, got everyone dropped off, and got into our seats. The service started out wonderful. Tim and I both were feeling convicted about how our words should always bring healing and hope to everyone we talk to. We should keep our words seasoned with salt. Just as things were getting good Tim saw our number pop up on the screen. We looked at each other and said, " Zoe." I went into her class and she was in the corner watching all the other kids eat their snack. They said she cried off and on and wouldn't sit with or do anything with anybody. Ohhh my Zoe Bell, don't know what I'm gonna do with this child. So we went ahead and picked up the other kiddos. Logans birthday didn't start for awhile so we went to Krispy cream and indulged! The party was at chuckie cheese. And oh my there were kids everywhere!! But the girls had a blast with Logan. Ty was great, he loved watching everyone. I don't think his smile ever left his face. Willow kept going behind the curtain to see chuckie. She thought she had figured out some huge secret. The rest of the evening was a lazy one of couch laying with everyone. Later on we all climbed in our bed and read stories. Those are the sweet moments that can get overlooked during the busyness of the day. So tonight I tried to soak it all in, but I guess I tried to hard because I fell asleep! I woke up to Ty grabbing my hair. Another day in paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment