Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Long day

Tim went to help Kenny do perk test in the mountains today so it's just me and the kiddos with errands to run. Thankfully the load was lightened when mom said she would ride with me. First stop was to drop off a load at goodwill which is surprisingly very therapeutic to get rid of stuff. It can all cloud your mind. Next stop was costcos which was not a budget friendly trip. I'm now about 50$ in the hole for my grocery budget and I still have more shopping to do tomorrow! The kids were great.  Afterwards mom and I got a midmrning pick me up from Starbucks with my gift card.. Once I got home there was about 10 trips from car to kitchen of groceries plus an extra trip carrying up kids. Then the mid afternoon meltdown of hunger for everyone. Once bellies were filled and naps were taken the afternoon for them went better, but I was pooped. I could feel myself letting the old Brittany creep back in and get aggregated at those crazy loud children. So I took them for a walk and Willow asked little girls next door Aubrey and Myah to come along. The walk ended with me pushing Zoe in the stroller and carrying big Ty bear. They came over to play for awhile. Then came glorious bedtime. Tim didn't get home till 9:30 . We enjoyed talking about all our " issues" of the day. When you retell them all they start to sound pretty funny. So thankful for a best friend to talk to at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment