Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Supper time

Aunt Debbie came over this evening with some south 21. The trout was so good, it had been so long since I had some. It was an interesting dinner to say the least. First off when Debbie walked in the door my children act as though I haven't fed them all day. They were grabbing her bags of food and yelling, " what's that?? I want some!!" So in a frantic rush I grab plates and start to cut things up for them, put Ty in the high hair and distract him with puffs. Finally, we can eat. I take a few bites when Zoe gets a speck of water on her dress and wants to take it off. A little later she has to pee and wants my help. As I'm done helping her I see diarrhea leaking from the high hair Ty is sitting in. No lie... I told Debbie not to judge me and that I was gonna finish my food before I cleaned him up! Bout that time Zoe spilled her cup of water everywhere all while Willow is sneaking food off everyone's plate! The biggest part of me wanted to scream" Can't I just eat my freaking trout?!" But God's grace was sufficient and I just had to laugh. I know Debbie enjoyed the entertainment as always, she makes it that much easier to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment