Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

PRN

Today marks the first day of my official PRN status at work. I'm so excited for God's answered prayer. The load off feels incredible all while adding more on, to better take care of my family. Last night Willow was watching tv with her head in my lap. I was remembering back when she was born. We had only been home from the hospital for a few days and we were having Lily's birthday party at moms rented house behind the nursery. Mom asked how I was feeling and was reassuring me it was okay to have baby blues. I told her I felt liket this was the reason I was born...it is such an honor that God has chosen me to do this. I want to read and learn anything and everything I can to do the best of my ability. I know that this work is what matters.
Today I also started a NO TV challenge with the kids( they think its broke). So far so good. Befor 8am we had Bible time and read out loud for 30 minutes. Tim got to stay home with us so he has been finishing up the remodeling project in the kids bathroom. He takes such good care of us. I secretly hope we will fall more in love with this house and never want to leave. So excited for this new journey in life. God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment