Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Enough is Enough

Thankfully yesterday my Zoe's sweet smile came back. The girls seemed very excited to be playing together again. I have grown more appreciative of their screams and laughter that fills the house. Just as Zoe was getting better I could feel myself getting worse. I knew when I went to bed last night that today was probably not going to be very fun. With Ty waking up a couple times and me just feeling bad I didn't sleep very well. A funny memory that came to my mind later today was willow walking into our room last night. I asked her what was wrong and she told me she dreamed a monkey bit her arm. She is so random!
I was so blessed to have momma come get the kids this morning so I could go plop back in the bed. The rest was much needed. I didn't get back up until almost 11. I wasn't worried about the kids because I knew they were busy raiding her pantry and watching all their favorite cartoons. When I woke up I felt sheer determination to stop this sickness in its tracks. I'm so sick of medications, antibiotics, and doctor offices. So I made a visit to the health food store to take matters of my families health in my own hands. I got ingreients to make my own elderberry syrup. I am feeling 10 times better tonight than I did this morning. Today should only be day 1 of the flu I should still be feeling terrible. Needless to say I am getting very interested in herbs and natural medicine. I'm sensing a new hobby coming along. It seems like when people get fed up with their current situation is when some of their brightest ideas and life changing moments can happen. I plan to do tons of more research on these natural remedies to share with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment