Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sick day

Once again my poor Zoe is so sick. Today has been so tough trying to take care of her and get her better. I felt on the verge of tears all day. So much just feels out of my control. Here I am again at a place where I'm crying out to God for help. I can't do it without Him. Only He can heal my sweet Zoe and give me the strength to be the momma she needs me to be. But oh my goodness am I thankful for my beautiful Willow Ann. She was such a big help all day and went with the flow. She put Zoe and Ty's needs in front of her own. I am so proud of her and that sweet spirit of hers. God is going to use her in mighty ways and I can't wait to watch that plan unfold. I'm saying lots of prayers for Zoe tonight so I can see that smile with squinted eyes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment