Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

A day at home

Today has been one of those boring momma days. I love these kind of days. There is no where to rush off to. The kids and I hung out at home and simply enjoyed the day. Mom and Mallory came over this morning and brought some frozen pizza and icecream for us to indulge in for lunch. The girls played great together all day. They would run in and out the back door, then run upstairs and jump on the bed then right back outside again. The days go so smoothly when they get along, I love it! Ty is right on their heels getting into everything. Every time I turn my back he has something in his mouth. When I go to get it out he is starting to crawl away from me laughing. On days like this I remember why I love the simple things in life. I'm going to keep doing everything I can to keep it that way. I want to keep the crayons and markers all over the table, popsicles in the freezer, and the sound of sweet feet running down the hall. Yep... These are the days I want to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment