Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The library

Today the girls woke up very excited about going to the library. It had been awhile since we had gone  so I thought I would try to be the awesome homeschool mom and take them to get some books. Come to find out the reason Zoe was so excited to go was because she thought the library was supposed to be a restaurant. When we walked in she asked, "Momma, where's the food?" I just blew it off, but then she started asking me where the tables were and that she was hungry and ready to eat. No wonder the kid was excited to go! I'm not sure what is worse the fact that I'm homeschooling and she doesn't know what the library is or that she is that hungry! Once she saw some fun books with ballerinas on the front she became much more satisfied with our library trip. Since we were out the kids and I went to Granny and Poppies. She already had her famous vegetable soup in a big pot on the stove. Ty got to try it for the first time. He loved it just like the rest of us. After visiting for awhile and enjoying some of Poppies stories we came back home to attempt to clean the house and I was going to attempt to make a big batch of bread for the month. I do not know what I was thinking but instead on kneading the bread slowly I dumped all the flour in the bowl as if I was making a cake! I made a HUGE mess. Luckily, butter slathered on it as it comes out of the oven made up for it. After supper we all went to lowes to get some things for a job Tim had to do then we took the kids to get icecream.  It was a great and busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment