Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Wonderful weekend

This weekend has been so great. I actually felt like a normal family. Tim was off Saturday and today. We were able to complete some house projects, spend time together, and enjoy the beautiful weather. The girls spent all day outside yesterday and got to have a picnic. This is one of their favorite things to do. I love to watch them because they are so quiet as they are eating and they just look around at everything outside like they are taking it all in. I got teary eyed playing outside with them yesterday. Willow caught me and asked what was wrong. I told her that I just loved them so much and I was so thankful for them. She then said, "Now I'm gonna cry" as she walked off real slow. When I asked her why she said, "Because y'all are so beautiful and you know everything!" This girl is so crazy. She is gonna have that emotional side like her momma. We made it to the early service at church this morning. It was amazing! God is working on us and He has been so patient leading us. The kids all did good in their classes. When we got home everyone napped while Tim and I painted our bathroom. Thankfully the girls got an invite to play next door so that bought us some more time to finish up.
Jim and Donna came by tonight to see the kids. We had a fire and smores. I'm thinking I probably ate about five! They were sooo stinking good! It was a great way to end the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment