Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Feeling defeated

The past couple of days Tim and I have been so busy fixing up the house to get it ready to put on the market. Just an hour ago I broke down crying feeling defeated. Yeah, the house may look good and clean but motherhood has been neglected. It gets so hard at times to juggle everything. Raising these children well is what I have been called to do and it should be my first priority but instead my anxious heart cleaned every second of the day. If I truly trust God and His calling in my life then why do I feel the need to be superwoman? I do this to myself by listening to satan tell me that I won't ever get it right. Thank God for a new day tomorrow. I will put my trust in God and ask for His help because without it I AM defeated, but with it I am more than a conqueror. I'm very thankful that God has blessed me with a husband who listens to me pour my heart out and then directs me to the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment