Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Funny kids

These kids are constantly thinking of ways to entertain me and make me laugh. Zoe's new obsession is to clean out her toes. She will even try to clean all of our toes! She does it so seriously. Even if I'm in a hurry to get her shoes on so we can get out the door I might as well sit down while she checks in between each toe. Below is a picture of her and Ty. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "I'm cleaning Ty's belly button it's dirty." OH MY WORD! I told her that was so gross and to leave him alone! She just looked at me, shrugged her shoulders, smiled, and said okay. The other picture is of Willow's feet. She was sitting on the couch and I noticed tape tied around her big toes. I asked her what it was for and she told me that it helps her walk better. Um..... Ok??? There is never a dull moment with this crew.



No comments:

Post a Comment