Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

It's up!

Today our sweet house is officially on the market. I'm calm and nervous all at the same time. I find myself constantly praying for peace and direction as we follow His will. I am convinced that no matter where we are God will use us and it will be amazing because of the man I have walking along side me. I am also determined to not get stressed out. At times I believe the stress can come just because everyone tells you that your supposed to be. I'm going to do my best to enjoy this journey of selling and buying. It is all in His hands anyways I just have to leave it there. I can't wait to see what unfolds this week.
The kids and I had a good day today while Tim was at the fire station. They did good at the grocery store and even helped me do some cleaning when we got home. Willow told me that she was hungry and her belly was "yowling". I thought that was pretty cute so I didn't bother to correct her and tell her it was supposed to be growling. I made a batch of granola this afternoon. Zoe ate 3 bowl fulls. That girl loves her breakfast foods. I am very thankful for a full blessed day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment