Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Ty's first Easter!

Today has been a wonderful Easter Day. It has been such a blessing to be off this weekend. This is the first time in 5 years. Tim came home from the fire station this morning just in time to see what the  bunny brought the kids. Zoe was more excited that I was making pancakes for breakfast than she was about her Easter basket. I am so greatful to have my sweet Ty with us this year. Last year I was waddling around imagining what his first Easter would be like. He sat with us in church this morning because he had a yucky nose. He was an angel and grinned at anyone who looked his direction. The kids all napped when we got home as Tim and I prepared food to take to moms. Then all afternoon we ate and hung out with all our family. The kids all got to have an Easter egg hunt. Each year they have more and more fun. It has also been great to slowly see Willow start to comprehend Gods love for her and to teach her all that He has done for us. Tonight she thanked God for dying on the cross so we could go to heaven. I love hearing that! If she doesn't hear anything else I ever say at least she heard that!

No comments:

Post a Comment