Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

More gardening

Our garden has not done so good so far this year. I was getting much more upset than I anticipated. I didn't realize how much I LOVE gardening. I love getting up early in the morning and watering it with my coffee in hand. I love watching it grow. I especially love picking out fresh organic fruits and vegetables before supper. I asked Tim the other day to please! please! stop on his way home from work to pick up some plants for me. I usually don't ask for much so he knew this was something I really wanted. We all worked most of the day outside yesterday planting and pulling weeds. I am very thankful to have a garden to water this morning...I woke up thinking about it.
Tim got free tickets to pole night at the race track so after supper we tried our best to wipe all the dirt off the youngins and head to some free entertainment. I was hesitant to go but we ended up having a great time. The kids loved it. Tim and I were on, " covering ears duty," due to the loud race cars. When it was Jeff Gordon's turn Tim told willow that it was him. She said, "how did you know his name?!" On the way home she insisted on being a girl race car driver. This doesn't surprise me one bit. On the way home we got some frostys at Wendi's and ate them on the porch. Ty was harassing everyone to get as much icecream as he could,
luckily there were plenty of us willing to share:) 
Time to go water the garden with early bird Zoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment